This system is used for the smart control of central heating system equipment and while reducing energy consumption by 30-40%, it increases the lifespan of heating equipment. This device is actually one of the simplest controllers manufactured by Fidar company, which, while maintaining a very low price, has the ability to reduce energy consumption by 30-40%, which increases the lifespan of heating equipment. The main usage of this device is the smart control of the central heating systems of schools, offices, organizations and residential complexes, and it has all the capabilities of the FCM3256-01 controller (except for monitoring). The 3.2-inch touch screen on the device displays current temperatures, output status, device settings, including working hours, network settings, etc.
- Controlling the temperature of the system based on the temperature of the outside environment which the building requires
- Temperature control and stability of hot water during peak hours
- Controlling 2 boilers (torch) and 2 circulation pumps
- Ability to schedule daily operation (off hours)
- Increasing the life of engine room equipment due to reducing the frequency of operation
- Assigning working hours to the boilers and pumps forward and backward in order to reduce consumption as much as possible and also to reduce depreciation of these equipment.
- Scheduling daily, weekly and monthly operation planning along with both calendar and solar dates, as well as having the annual solar date along with any official holidays, the possibility of temperature control and thermal stability of the hot water temperature
- Reducing the depreciation of the main equipment of the powerhouse by reducing the frequency of disconnection and connection
- Reporting of current powerhouse and temperature status during operating mode via the device itself
- Reporting the powerhouse and equipment performance status via the device itself
- Benefiting a convenient user interface via a 2-inch LCD
- Using calibrated digital sensors